For the last few months I’ve been pondering, talking about, and teaching what God has to say about our hearts. Our sweet fragile strong hearts. Or not. That may be the heart we desire, but reaching the goal of a strong yet transparent heart has been elusive. In my own life I may personally witness my fragile heart or, on occasion, a strong one – but not both at the same time. I’d like to share with you a little bit of my own heart journey.
Lessons Around the Table, Watch Over Your Heart, will be on Thursday, September 26, 10:00 am at Lincoln House.
- You are signing up for the September class only.
- There are 15 people in each class; the first 15 to register will get a response back from me. A response email from me is your class confirmation.
- Sign up right here on this site’s Contact page.
- The class will be held at Lincoln House, 1016 Meridian Street, Huntsville.
- Parking is allowed on both sides of Barrell Street, off Meridian just north of Lincoln House.
- The classes will be 1 hour and 30 minutes long.
- Each monthly class is a different date, time, and topic.
- No charge.
- Bring your Bible and a notebook.
- Wait listers will only hear from me if they are next in line to attend the class.
- Every class member and all on the wait list will receive the teaching outline and other resources.
Soli Deo Gloria!