The May class topic, “on grief” will be held Thursday, May 23, 5:00 pm.
This lesson takes me all the way back to 1995 when I frequented a grief counselor and began collecting Scriptures, stories, writings, letters and quotes about grief. I’ll be sharing many of these along with biblical truths from the lives of David and Job.
I don’t want this to be sorrowful, but strengthening.
Please note it’s at 5:00 pm. These summer months I’ll be having Lessons in the late afternoons. Get your day behind you and come casual to the Lincoln neighborhood. It’s safe and welcoming!
- Remember you are signing up for the May class only
- There are 15 people in each class; the first 15 to register will get a response back from me. A response email from me is your class confirmation.
- The class will be held at Lincoln House, 1016 Meridian Street, Huntsville
- Parking is allowed on both sides of Barrell Street, off Meridian just north of Lincoln House
- The classes will be 1 hour and 30 minutes long
- Each monthly class is a different date, time, and topic
- No charge
- Bring your Bible and a notebook
- Wait listers will only hear from me if they are next in line to attend the class
- Every class member and all on the wait list will receive the teaching outline and other resources
Soli Deo Gloria!