Lessons Around the Table
The April class will be held on Thursday, April 11, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm at Lincoln House, 1016 Meridian Street, Huntsville.
The topic is:
The Four Cups of Passover
April 11th, class day, is just a few days before Holy Week. During this class we will have the high and holy privilege of taking a look at Jesus and his disciples on the night of His last Passover.
If interested, sign up here. Remember, you will get an email from me if you are confirmed in the class.
- Remember you are signing up for the April class only
- The first 15 people will get a response back from me. A response email from me is your class confirmation.
- The class will be held at Lincoln House, 1016 Meridian Street, Huntsville
- Parking is allowed on both sides of Barrell Street, off Meridian just north of Lincoln House
- The classes will be 1 hour and 30 minutes long
- 15 people in each class
- No charge
- Bring your Bible and a notebook
- Wait listers will only hear from me if they are next in line to attend the class
- Every class member and all on the wait list will receive the teaching outline and other resources
Each monthly class is a different date, time, and topic.
Soli Deo Gloria!